Dinos in the Dark 2021! Friday 10/22
Time & Location
About The Event
Ogden’s George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park hosts
DINOS IN THE DARK Halloween Event
Ogden’s George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park is excited to host a family flashlight dinosaur hunt to safely celebrate Halloween! It is a must-see stop for families in Ogden during the month of October, and the only time of the year you can visit the Dinosaur Park in the dark—including periodic blackouts, so keep that flashlight handy! Family friendly Halloween décor transforms the Park’s prehistoric woods and hills into a half-mile of eerie lights, creepy noises, and spooky adventure with a new area to explore!
- DINOS IN THE DARK is open October 11, 14, 15, 16, 18, 22, 23, 25, and 29, with two ticket entry times, between 6:30-7:30 and 7:30-8:30. Please enter anytime during your hour entry window the Park trail closes at 9:00. All the Halloween lights, décor, and spooky fossil tales along the route. PREPACKAGED GIFT BAGS! Please bring a flashlight!
- Please Carpool! Please limit transportation to one car per family.
- Admission- All tickets will need to be purchased in advance online www.dinosaurpark.org. Tickets will be available by time slots (6:30-7:30pm and 7:30-8:30pm, the park will remain open until 9:00pm)
- Prices- Discounted Admission Special Event prices apply
- General Tickets $5.00 (ages 2-102+), infants are admitted free- no ticket needed
- Dinosaur Park Members: $2.50 (ages 2-102+), infants are admitted free- no ticket needed
- No passes or other discounts honored for special fundraising events.
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE, ticket time exchanges will be based on availability
- COVID-19 Safety Measures-
- One-way socially distanced trek through the museum and park
- No candy or treats handed out during event; each child will receive a pre-packaged gift bag upon exiting
- Spooky science stories and videos along a self-guided
- Blackouts every 15 minutes- BRING YOUR FLASHLIGHTS
- Family Friendly Costumes
- Open playground
Open year round, the Ogden Dinosaur Park is a community gem. It houses over 100 realistic, life-sized dinosaur sculptures, prehistoric ambiance created by state-of-the-art sound systems, animatronics, and thousands of fossil and geologic specimens in the Ogden Natural History Museum and Stewart Museum.
The Park is managed and supported by the Ogden Dinosaur Park & Museum Foundation, a non-profit entity organized solely for the benefit of providing a unique educational and recreational benefit to families everywhere.
For more information visit www.dinosaurpark.orgor call (801) 393-DINO (3466).
- General Timed Entry 6:30-7:30$5$5Sold Out
- General Timed Entry 7:30-8:30$5$5Sold Out
- Member Timed Entry 6:30-7:30$2.50$2.50Sold Out
- Member Timed Entry 7:30-8:30$2.50$2.50Sold Out